Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Krista tagged me, so here goes! (For those of you who don't know what "tagging" is, I am supposed to answer the questions Krista did on her blog and then tag people to do the same.)

Four random things I love about my husband:
1. He makes me dinner. As part of my sugar mama agreement, he's the house husband (like house wife). So most days he has it ready when I get home from work.
2. He has tickle wars with me.
3. He has the most beautiful blue eyes ever.
4. He makes me a better person.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Staff Accountant - APX Alarm
2. Junior Core Grader - BYU School of Accounting
3. Payroll Intern - APX Alarm
4. Accounting Clerk - BYU Wilkinson Student Center Support Services

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Enchanted
2. Wedding Date
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. Hercules

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Friends
2. The Office
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. BYU Football (Not really a TV show, but I don't watch much TV, so I'm counting it.)

Four places I have been:
1. New York City
2. Disneyland
3. Hawaii
4. Oklahoma

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cake
2. Oriental Chicken Salad from Applebees
3. BBQ Chicken Salad from Zupas
4. Taco Soup

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Niagra Falls
2. Forks, Washington
3. Paris, France
4. The Sacred Grove

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. So You Think You Can Dance Tour - this coming Tuesday (Sept. 23)!!!
2. Meeting my nephew Aiden (He's almost 9 months and we are finally meeting him Conference Weekend!)
3. Christmas with the Riries (It will be Roger's first Christmas with my family!)
4. Visiting as many Utah National Parks as possible next summer!

Four people I tag:
1. Ashley Lee
2. Emily Galbraith
3. Megan Burke
4. Rachel Martinez

1 comments:

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you filled this out. I wasn't sure if anyone would! :) I'm lovin' it!!!

Hope all is well at APX. I might be coming down to help out with backend checks for a couple weeks. But its not for sure, yet.