Sunday, February 15, 2009

Scans

When Diana and Jason got married last June, my brother Jared and I put together a slideshow for them. I was in charge of picking out the pictures and Jared was in charge of the technical stuff. In the process of going through all of the pictures my mom took of us growing up, I set aside the good ones to scan into a digital format. Well, 8 months later I am finally getting around to scanning them in. Here are some of the better ones.

Cousins - Alisha, me, Diana, and Brady (I love Alisha's glasses and Brady's Western tie!)

With my Grandma Ford. My birthday is March 5th and hers is March 7th.

Big Chief in the making.

With my BFF Amber. Gotta love the side ponytail I'm sporting!

Finally tall enough to ride!

My Grandpa Ford, Diana, me, and my dad.

After going through all these pictures, it's pretty clear that Jared was the cutest one of us Ririe children.

4 comments:

Nate said...

Haha, I loved the "big chief" in the making photo.

Mom Lori said...

Hey, you're all adorable!

tracy said...

Cute pictures...i, too loved "big chief in the making".

The pic's of when you were really little reminded me of this...

My new favorite qoute from the repeats of "Six Feet Under" i have been watching on "On Demand".

"Authur" (Funeral Director Intern-now on "The Office"-to Nate, a Funeral Director, who is looking for someone to watch his little daughter for the afternoon)
"Do you need someone to tend Maya? I love infants, They smell so sweet. I used to babysit my cousins all the time. And they were Mormons."

Anonymous said...

How would of thought that the name "Big Chief Rain Dance" was in the making at such a young age.