Sunday, May 16, 2010

Progress

This week we finally started making progress on Corbyn's room.

Rog put together the changing table and Philip the Frog helped us make sure it was suitable for Corby.



Rog stained the rocking chair.



I picked out the fabric for Corby's quilt and pieced together a good majority of it (the time consuming part anyway).



And I packed our bags for the hospital other than the stuff we use every day. (I know I'm not due for a month, but I can't pack under pressure.)

We also took some maternity pictures. We'll be getting the cd of the edited pictures tomorrow, so I'll post those then. But if you can't wait, you can get a sneak peak here.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Better get Philip potty trained before Corby gets here!

Glad the changing table and rocking chair are ready to go . . . and even your suitcases.

Wow - even with being uncomfortable you are still making an awesome quilt - I bought your quilt pre made :(

Thanks Rog for cooperating on the photo shoot. Awesome photos :)

Court said...

I love the packed bags!!! Something about that picture makes me giggle.

tracy said...

@Mom Lori Too funny! Yep, better housebreak that critter before it's Corby's turn!
i love a frog in a diaper!

tracy said...

Shauna You and Philip match. i know, i have this gift for stating the obvious.....