Friday, October 9, 2009

Conference Weekend

I always love conference weekend and this one was no exception. My family came up from St. George, so we got to spend some time with them. Saturday between sessions we went golfing. Clearly, I had a little trouble getting out of this sand trap. So I decided to retrieve the ball this way!



Rog was doing homework, so it was just me, my little bro, my mom, my dad, and my grandpa. Because they don't allow 5 in a group, my dad went with my grandpa and the rest of us went together. Isn't Jared's shirt SWEET?! He designed and made it in one of his high school classes! He sure is talented!



Rog went with his brother and some friends to the Priesthood session in the Conference Center. He texted me before it started to say he could throw a ball at President Monson because he was so close.



While he was at Priesthood, I got to hang out with my BFF Amber and the famous Tyce! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, but trust me... he's a cutie! It was so good to finally get to meet the little guy and to just sit and talk to Amber like the good old days when we lived 2 doors down from each other.

I made some good progress on my quilt while listening to conference. Right now I'm half way done with the binding. Soon I will be posting pictures of the finished product! Stay tuned.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

tracy said...

Wow. My wish is your command. Or something like that. So, did he actually throw the ball......??
Somehow i think that might have caused a bit of a ruckus. "Help, Church Police!" (Monty Python).

Mom Lori said...

I sure enjoyed golfing with Shauna and Jared. That sand trap incident was hilarious! The ball just didn't want to leave. We also lost several balls in the water - most of them were mine!

roger said...

Don't worry, I didn't acutally throw the ball.

tracy said...

Friends tell friends to go to Utah State