Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful

Last night for FHE we made thankful turkies and a Phillips Family Top 10 Thankful List. We have so much to be thankful for - our marriage, the gospel, our wonderful family and friends, our little apartment that has truly become our home for the 2 1/2 years we have been married, and so much more.
This morning I woke up and remembered this picture from quite a few Thanksgivings ago. I think it is from 2002, but it could be 2003.
Today I am thankful for my little sister. We have our disagreements like most sisters do, but I'm so glad that she is my little sister. I can't believe she won't be here to fall asleep on after Thanksgiving dinner this year! I'll miss you Smelly!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mom Lori said...

How tender! (Jared agreed)

Those are my two sweet daughters.

Yes, we will definitely miss Diana and Jason this year for Thanksgiving!