Friday, July 23, 2010

July Decor

It's July 23rd and my July decorations are finally complete. I guess that's what having a baby does to you! I painted my July "o" and the star on a pole before I had Corbyn because I knew I wouldn't have time after. But I also had these USA blocks in mind - I just didn't get to them before he came. It took me three different naps, but I finally got them finished. Oh and the best thing about this project - I made it with supplies that I already had! I didn't have to buy anything new.



So here is my complete table for July.



And I finally found some plates for July. I looked at every store I could think of, but none of them had any patriotic plates. So I found these on pfaltzgraff.com.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mom Lori said...

I'm amazed that you can nap and do crafts at the same time! ha ha

I love the way your July decorations turned out :)

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

I love the comment about it taking 3 different naps! :) LOL! Very cute stuff Shauna!