Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm a real boy!

Yesterday I went and picked up Corbyn's birth certificate, so now he's a real boy!



We are headed to Canada at the end of this month and on Sunday we had a momentary freak out that we wouldn't be able to go if he needs a passport. But we looked up the requirements and all he needs is his birth certificate. Phew!

FYI, it costs more to be born than to die... It's $18 for a birth certificate and $16 for a death certificate. I don't know why, but I found that interesting.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Corby looks thrilled about his birth certificate :)

Watch out Canada - here comes Corby the most adorable baby on the planet!

Ashley said...

Lol, I still don't have Noah's and it's all the way down in Texas. :) And yes, the price is ridiculous. It's a piece of paper!

tracy said...

Awwww, such an adorable picture of Corby!

i'll have to remember which amount of money to take when i pick up my death certificate...gotta be certitifable...!

Jeremy Pearson said...

I've always wondered what they would do to you if you didn't pick up your death certificate. I mean, you're already dead. How are they going to punish you?

Zack said...

"It costs more to have someone born than to have someone killed!" It takes longer.

(Name that movie)

tracy said...

Ha, ha, i don't know, Zack, but you're funny! :-)

"The Crying Game"?

"The Orphan"?

Lol, just "accidently" watched that one on tv the other day...you have to see the trailer...scarily, weirdly funny....
"There's something wrong with Esther". Really??