Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pictures

So I realize my pictures aren't working on my Canada post I just did. I'll fix it when Picasa lets me...

Posting pictures is frustrating for me. When you do it through the Add Image button on Blogger, sometimes you can click on the pictures to make them bigger and sometimes you can't. I like people to be able to click on them and make them bigger, so I use Picasa which consistently lets you click on the pictures to make them bigger. But sometimes it gives errors when you post and the pictures don't work (like just happened). And you can only post 4 pictures per post when you do it through Picasa.

So I'm asking you my friends, how do you post your pictures? I know there is a better way out there. Please tell me what it is!!

1 comments:

Edda Phillips said...

Yeah, I agree that something needs to be done about Picassa's posting limit. I usually just post 4 pictures at a time in drafts and then cut and copy them over into one post... but that's a pain. Maybe we should write google and ask them to step it up a bit...

And I can't wait to see the pictures once it does get working!