Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rog's Birthday Week

Rog turned 26 on January 5th. The night before his birthday I was thinking about all the things I wanted to do for his birthday and I knew that I would NEVER be able to get it all done in time for his actual birthday... So I decided we would celebrate his Birthday Week!
This is what he found on the counter when he came downstairs on his birthday.
Corby and I spent the week showing Rog how much we love him with 26 presents.
1. Took him Zupas at work for lunch.
2. Balloons in his car.
3. Dinner at 5 Guys.
4. The Owl City Ocean Eyes CD.
5. A desktop calendar of Corby.
6. Sweet and sour chicken dinner (one of his favorite dinners I make - I think).
7. Birthday cake.
8. Queso (his favorite treat that we never get because it is so gosh darn expensive).
9. New socks.
10. Cinnamon rolls.
11. BYU basketball game (Corby's first - more on this later).
12. Cold Stone for his free birthday ice cream.
13. Shopping for a brown hat.
14. "I love my dad" bib.
15. Ice cream cone cake pops.
16. Plaque with his favorite quote from conference.
17. Picture frame for work.
18. Gift certificate for a bookcase.
19. Gift certificate for a clock.
20. Gift certificate for 2 hours uninterrupted video game time.
20. Peanut M&Ms hidden in his car.
21. Tucanos to use his free meal.
23. Baskin Robins for his free birthday ice cream.
24. $10 in PS3 points.
25. The Hunger Games series for our electronic reader we got for Christmas.
26. Gift certificate for one Corby and Chief day.
It was so fun celebrating his birthday this way - and also a lot of work! I won't be doing this every year, but it was fun to spoil him this year!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Roger is definitely a husband deserving of being spoiled!

Very clever idea - wish I could have tagged along for all the fun times :)

Jennifer Bergam said...

What a great idea. I'll have to come back and read this in May for Evan's birthday!

Roger said...

It was the best Birthday week ever! Thanks you Big Chief Raindance and Corbaby.