Friday, February 8, 2013

Five on Friday

1. Peyton has started wearing her 9-12 month clothes which means I've been making lots of bows to match her new outfits. When I finished making this bow Corbyn said, "Oooh, I love it!"



2. We've had another round of sickness at our house this week. (Just the kids this time. Rog and I seem to have missed this one.) You know Corbyn is sick when you turn on a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and he's asleep before it gets to the opening song!



3. Our new sink (the right one this time) came on Tuesday. Rog chose to stay up and install it that very night because he knew he wouldn't have time this weekend. He told me it is the best Christmas/birthday present he's ever gotten. (He does most of the dishes in our home.) It is quite a huge improvement from our old sink!



4. On Wednesday Corbyn spilled bubbles on my MacBook Air. I have to take most of the blame because who leaves an open bottle of bubbles next to a laptop with a 2 1/2 year old around? It makes me sick every time I think about it. My mom jumped at the opportunity to get a new laptop for herself and sell me the one she's been using. And one of our neighbors thinks he should be able to get the data I didn't have backed up off my hard drive, so it's looking like this tragic story will have a happy ending after all.

5. Despite being sick, Peyton has been walking more and more every day. We counted 20 steps in a row Thursday night!



#2 combined with #4 made this week pretty crappy. Here's to a better weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Oooh, I love the bow too, Corby :)

Glad your kids are feeling better now!

Your new sink is such an improvement over the old one - nice job Roger (and assistant Shauna)

Yep, Peyton is walking - I've witnessed it in person!

Are you enjoying your new laptop?

Sorry I am behind on leaving comments on your blog - I will get caught up some day . . .