Monday, January 8, 2018

2017 was the year that...

Rog went SNOWCAVING and hiked 50 MILES with the scouts...


And survived PNEUMONIA!


I ran a MARATHON...


And HOOD TO COAST...


Donated my HAIR...


And cruised GREECE AND ITALY with my Mom, Dad, and Sister!


Corbyn lost his 1ST TOOTH, played T-BALL...


Went to TRACK CAMP, and played a TOY SOLDIER in Oregon Trail Elementary's NUTCRACKER!


Peyton learned to READstarted KINDERGARTEN...


Went to PRINCESS DANCE CAMP, and perfected her HEADSTAND!


Logan learned to climb IN AND OUT of his CRIB...


Continued his love for MICKEY...


And developed a love for BUZZ!


Rog and I celebrated 10 YEARS with a weekend together in SEATTLE...


Corbyn and Peyton ran a KIDS MARATHON together...


And Peyton and I danced in a RECITAL together!


We explored the GORGE...


And dressed up as SUPER MARIO as a family for HALLOWEEN!


Grandma Lori beat BREAST CANCER for the 2ND TIME and we welcomed another NEPHEW (Leo Taylor Phillips)!

We ended the year with the disappointment of a PREGNANCY LOSS, but with HOPE for a NEW BABY in 2018.


2017 was a year of UPS AND DOWNS, but mostly WONDERFUL MEMORIES made together!

2 comments:

tracy said...

I am so sorry about the pregnancy, can't imagine how awful that must be.....

:( Sending love to all

Roger said...

It was a crazy year, but I’m grateful I got to spend another one with you.