Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

You know how accountants have "busy season?" Well luckily our "busy season" as accountants at APX is relatively calm especially compared to the Big 4 firms. (YUCK!!) That being said, this week is my "busy season." We have to close January while getting ready for our auditors to come the first week of March. I ate lunch and dinner here and will stay as long as I can take it. And I will probably be doing that all week. If I'm lucky I won't have to come in on Saturday.

As I am stuck here waiting for my AR Aging report to run (it takes at least a half hour), I thought I would convert my blog from Valentine's Day to St. Patrick's Day. I have always liked St. Patrick's Day because my birthday is in March and it is the closest holiday. And now I have my own personal leprechaun, so I like it even more!

If you were anticipating my Valentine's Day post, don't worry... It is still coming. My pictures are stuck on my camera and I can't get them off here at work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In case anyone is wondering, I am the leprechaun:)

tracy said...

You are? Ahhh, the red hair...be ye Irish?

Don't you mean "Sam Patrick's Day"? AKA, Sam's 1/2 birthday? Samuel Patrick, ala, Father Patrick, our dear friend...

Mom Lori said...

Nice job on the St. Patrick's backdrop!
Good luck this week at work!