Friday, February 26, 2010

Flashback Friday

I've always wanted to start a "Flashback Friday" or something of the sort, but I've never gotten around to it. Last Saturday I was looking through my scrapbooks (which are SOOOOO behind) and I found the motivation with this picture.



4th of July 2003. A few nights before this our friends ordered a pizza from Little Caesars. They weren't satisfied for whatever reason, so they called and Little Caesars said they could come in for a free pizza sometime. After watching fireworks we (Emily, Zack, Aubrey, and I) decided that we would go steal their free pizza. We thought we were so devious!

I love this picture - who would have guessed that 6 1/2 years later Zack and Emily would be married and the three of us would still be hanging out all the time (with Rog of course)! And you've got to love the short shorts Emily and I are sporting!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

tracy said...

Where are the Israelis?

Mom Lori said...

I love your idea of "Flashback Friday"

Zack and Emily look like they were a couple then even though it wasn't official until years later:)

roger said...

the scrapbooks will always be behind, now that you have the blog

Rachel said...

So funny! And, I think you all look exactly the same now! :)