Friday, June 4, 2010

Finito!

This week I have been working on the nursery like crazy and it is finally done (at least for the most part)! I still have the curtains, crib skirt, and quilt (just waiting for it to come back, so I can finish it up) left. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

In this picture the frame on the left looks like a gross yellowy green, but I promise in real life it matches the other greens.




I'll take the frog and boppy pillow out when he sleeps. They're just in there for decorative purposes.



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mom Lori said...

WOW - You have a real talent for decorating :)

Corby will love his room along with everyone else!

Rachel said...

So cute! Corbyn is going to love it. Want to come do my nursery in a few months? :)

Roger said...

I painted that room. that was my contribution to the cause.

tracy said...

Hee, i think you had a l i t t l e more than that controbution :)

tracy said...

Hee, cute. Are those little things on the wall bugs for the frogs to eat?

C'mom, Corby, June 11th.

Which is also Sam's Bacaleratte Which i also can't spell...he will be so embarassed...as another faithful reader. Grad is the day after.

tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.