Thursday, June 10, 2010

I should have taken a before picture

Yesterday I finally got around to organizing my craft room. It is not decorated, but for now I am just happy it is organized. Now all of the rooms in my house are organized and everything is where it belongs.





I had my 39 week appointment today and it went much better than I was anticipating. I am dialated 1.5 cm (almost 2). And without me even asking the doctor offered to strip my membranes. Everyone pray that it will work! After the appointment I did a few errands including dropping off Rog's diploma to be framed (custom framing is 60% off this week at Michaels if anyone is interested.) As I was leaving each store a lot of people told me to have a good day. I kept thinking that it was pretty funny how my definition of a good day today includes lots of painful contractions that send me to the hospital.

If there is no Flashback Friday tomorrow, you can assume I am having my baby!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mom Lori said...

I love this room :) Good thing considering it will soon be my bedroom - hopefully V E R Y soon!

You've got a good chance sister dear - 6/11 may be the day:)

Rachel said...

Yea, it looks great! I'm torn- I want Corby to come for your sake but I also really want us to have our lunch date tomorrow. I guess it's a win-win situation. :)

tracy said...

Go, Shauna, go Shauna, go Shauna...!!!!!!! :-)

i just want Corby here and everything to be fine...

However...11 is a pretty cool number......

tracy said...

"....strip you membranes....". Ow. And i was trying to be "delicate" in my other post.

Hum.

roger said...

I told you to take a picture