Thursday, April 21, 2011

Videos

In the past couple of days, Corby has really started standing up on his own like a pro! He does it all the time. I took this video earlier this morning.


I'm so proud of my little dude. He hasn't taken any steps yet, but I'm sure it won't be too long. Yesterday we went visiting teaching and Corby was showing his trick off the whole time. My partner and one of the sisters we visit both have babies that are 2 months older than Corby. One of them is walking and the other has taken a few steps, but neither of them could do this!

And while I'm posting videos, here is a video I took last week of Corby playing peekaboo with his high chair tray. He did this all on his own! Make sure the sound is turned up - at the beginning he is laughing so much. He was so proud of himself!


Isn't he just the best?!

1 comments:

Mom Lori said...

GOOOOO CORBY - WOW YOU'RE AMAZING!

PEEK-ABOO - WHERE'S CORBY - HEHE :)