Thursday, January 26, 2017

2017 Goals

Throwing out all the rules this year and just setting however many goals we want!

Mine:

*Read 24 books including 12 from Modern Mrs. Darcy's 2017 Reading Challenge (the fun one). I convinced my sister to do it with me and I've already picked out books for most of the categories!


*Finish reading Jesus the Christ and 21 Days Closer to Christ.
*Run a marathon.
*Get caught up on my blog/budget and stay caught up!
*Finish 3 quilts and 2 puzzles.

Rog's:

*Ride his bike to KPB (the Kaiser in downtown Portland where he works a few days a week) at least once (but hopefully more).
*Learn something new (possibly Spanish or the guitar).
*Get halfway through the Old Testament.

Corbyn's:

*Learn to tie his shoes.
*Run a marathon.

Peyton's:

*Learn to read.
*Run a marathon.

Logan's:

*Learn to talk in sentences.
*Learn to ride a tricycle.

Our family goals:

*Go on at least two hikes a month May through September.
*Go camping at least once.
*Plant a garden.
*Make our wills.
*Add clothing/supplies to our 72 hour kits.
*Go to the temple and go on a date at least once a month.

2017 is gonna be great!

2 comments:

Roger said...

Wow! Go 2017! I got this!

tracy said...


Great goals , impressive!

Wish I could have suggested some books! :) Maybe next year? ;)