Thursday, December 28, 2017

Family Pictures 2017

We had Jake Egbert (the captain of my Hood to Coast team) take our family pictures this year at Happy Valley Park. I follow him on Instagram and he takes amazing pictures of Oregon (mostly scenery, sunrises, sunsets). He gives you the rights to all your pictures and then edits 10 pictures of your choosing. He charges a little more than we like to spend, but I think it was well worth it for the pictures we got!

He even got some good ones of Logan who was not being cooperative at all.


Lol, I love this one of Logan with the other two in the background.


Peyton has always been fairly good at pictures, so this was no surprise.


Corbyn's come a long way since his uncooperative picture years. Handsome big boy!


These three. 😍


I could post so many, but I'll try to limit myself.


This one was almost the winner. 😂


But if you got our Christmas card, you know this one was the real winner. I always say I just need one perfect picture and this was the one!


Love my Peyton girl.


And these three boys.


I can't imagine going through life with anyone, but this hardworking, selfless guy by my side.



0 comments: