Friday, April 6, 2018

Flashback Friday - October 2016

In addition to our Utah Trip and Halloween, this is how we spent our October in 2016.

It was our first Conference away from Utah (and thus the Ririe Waffle Breakfast), so I made Waffle Love waffles with strawberries, homemade lemon curd, and whipped cream.


When there's a will, there's a way. Smart kids!


Corbyn and Rog enjoyed Donuts with Dad hosted by the PTO.



They had to leave earlier than the bus normally picked Corbyn up and I realized after they left that I had forgotten to pack Corbyn's snack in his backpack. So I loaded up Logan and Peyton and we drove it to them.


Peyton and I didn't want to be left out of the donut fun, so we got donuts at Krispy Kreme later that day.



Corbyn played soccer and we got to brave some rainy games to watch him.


Cougar Run training.


Date night swap with the Yates.


Beckett and Logan make a cute little pair!


Poor Peyton is a little outnumbered when the Yates are over.


I finally finished binding this quilt for our bed and took a bunch of pictures of it. It's this quilt, but doubled to fit on top of a king. 




We went to the East Portland Community Center for playgroup.


Rog surprised me with flowers.


He always gives one to Peyton and of course she loves that!


Corbyn ran in the jogathon and Peyton, Logan, and I got to go cheer him on. It was outside which was much better than it being inside even if it was a little foggy/wet.


His goal was to do 5 laps and he did 6!


I had to wear my glasses for a few weeks before my LASIK consultation. Running with glasses was not my favorite thing!


We had a funny, impromptu sumo wrestling match with our big stuffed animals as padding. 



Since Peyton was not in preschool, she worked on workbooks most mornings.


This Pp drawing cracked me up!


Brave kiddos for their flu shots.


Rog was a good sport to coach Corbyn's soccer team despite never playing himself. He was definitely ready to be done by the end of the season!


Go Flying Squirrels!


Life was a little simpler back then.

1 comments:

Roger said...

Those were fun times. Life is still simple, we just have a little more going on :)