Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Family Pictures

After Easton's newborn pictures we drove over to Hidden Falls in Happy Valley for some family pictures as well as some individuals of the big kids.

This is my favorite picture of all of us except I don't love the fence in the background...


So this is the one I've been printing out and using when I need an updated family picture of us. I like the background a lot better and I'm pretty happy with how everyone looks.


This is a good one too. (It'd probably be my favorite if Logan was smiling.) 


We got some really good ones of Corbyn. It was hard to pick a favorite!




Here is his updated collage.


This was the clear winner for Peyton, but we got some other cute ones as well.




Here is her updated collage.


Logan surprised us and we actually got quite a few good ones of him.




These ones are just fun.




Here is his updated collage.


I didn't need an individual of me, but Jake snapped this one and I like it.


 We also got some good ones of everyone (except Logan) with the new baby.





 I love this family of ours and I'm so grateful to have Easton here to complete it!

0 comments: