Friday, October 11, 2019

Newborn Pictures

Our friend, Jake Egbert, who is our photographer here in Oregon, was incredibly busy around the time Easton was born. He went on our stake trek as the designated photographer the week he was born, he shot a wedding the weekend after he was born, and then he was in Utah the week after that. 

I had wanted him to take Easton's newborn pictures as soon as possible, but it got pushed back until the day before he was 2 weeks old. I was a little nervous about having him do them because I didn't know how much experience he had with newborn pictures, but I didn't know who else to have do them. And because he is our friend, he charges us much less than anyone else would. 

So we waited for him to get back and I'm so glad we did. If we had done them any earlier, I wouldn't have wanted to be in them because it took me almost that long to get back to looking like my normal non-pregnant self. And he did an absolutely amazing job! I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. It really helped that Easton was an absolute angel and slept soundly the entire time.

We started in our bedroom (which is also Easton's nursery) and took all the newborn pictures there. 









I wanted some with his quilt in them. These two ended up being my favorite pictures from the whole photo shoot!








I put together a birth announcement with a few of my favorites.

1 comments:

adrianlawrence100 said...

Oh such a cute baby - great to here that mom and baby are doing so well.