Sunday, August 31, 2008

A bad day to be Cosmo...

...But a good day to be a cougar! Yesterday was the season opener against Northern Iowa. For pretty much the first half of the game, the sun was beating down on the stadium and it was SoOoO HOT! I was dying in my t-shirt and shorts, so I'm sure Cosmo was ridiculously hot in his fur coat!! Luckily the sun went behind some clouds, so the rest of the game was a bit cooler.

I wasn't much in the mood for pictures because of the heat. But here is one we took when the clouds came out. I decided that I would wear my APX hat because APX is everywhere you look at the games. I'm sure we pay a ridiculous amount to advertise there. One day I'll come across an invoice and be shocked! Then again maybe not because I seem to be getting used to how ridiclous the executives can be at times. They'll do anything to recruit sales reps.

I love BYU football, so I'm way excited that the season is here. With our win yesterday, we are on the road to "The Quest" which we are pretty sure is an undefeated season... Anyway, GO COUGARS! Let's just hope the next game is a few degrees cooler (like 20).

2 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Go BYU!

Rachel said...

Agreed. It was WAY too hot yesterday!