Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Reception

Diana and Jason had their reception June 28th in my grandparent's backyard. They went to a lot of work to get the yard looking just right. We all pitched in that day doing various last minute details and that night we were all busy little ants helping serve the food, take the presents, man the book, etc... I think that day I pinned more boutineres than I had in my entire life up to that point and I also solved a minor flower tragedy. Roger and I made sure that their car got decorated because we were VERY disappointed no one did that for us!


Pinning my bro's boutinere, with my mom and sister, and with my BFF, Amber.

Bridesmaid pictures (notice the dress I was supposed to wear...hence my sewing project).

Classic cake picture and the bride and groom eating at their reception (something Rog and I definitely didn't do at ours!).

Our lovely car job and the drinks they served (Rog isn't in any pictures because he was scooping sherbert all night! Bless his soul!).

0 comments: