Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Timp Caves

Last Saturday after biking 15 miles, but before buying our new car (It was a busy day!), we hiked up to Timp Caves with my family and took the tour through the caves. It was beautiful hiking weather and the caves were amazing! I can't believe I've lived in Utah my whole life and never done this!

Here is Rog and me with my dad after we beat everyone to the top! :)

I love this picture because if you look closely you can see a cave lake (I think that's what it was called). It reminded me of the sixth Harry Potter when Harry and Dumbledore go get the horcrux out of the lake in the cave. (I'm so excited for the movie to come out in July. The previews look awesome!)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Guess who came in last place! But I did make it in time for the earlier tour - 50 minutes after we started hiking.

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Love it!! Those caves are so fun!! I'm glad you're enjoying your 'summer of Utah' make sure and make it to Goblin Valley!! That was my favorite ( an unexpected surprise!).

PS I'm also excited for Harry Potter, it comes out on Shad and Mine's 3rd anniversary, I guess i know what we will be doing!! AWESOME!!!

How goes the APX summer?

tracy said...

Kool. Did you know Alan Rickman played the evil "Judge Turpin" in "Sweeney Todd"? Took me a while to figure it out, they made him look so much older...should have known that voice, tho.
Sis, i would have been right there with you!