Friday, March 12, 2010

Flashback Friday

Today the Cougs play UNLV as part of the Mountain West Conference Championship, so this picture seemed fitting.



My freshman year at college I had some of the best roommates. Shannda, Stacey, and I did EvErYtHiNg together! For the BYU vs. Utah Basketball game we had 5th row seats (this was back in the day when you got seats to the big games by going to another game where they passed out tickets). We made these shirts and had a blast!
Also, I wanted to give a shout out to my alma mater - BYU was ranked as the Nation's Most Popular National University (determined by the percentage of students accepted to a school who opt to attend)! You can see the full story here.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

wow that's pretty cool byu was ranked the most popular national university! who'd a thought?! and your belly is lookin' good! coming right along! :) I found the plate holder for $13 at a place called Rod Works, at the Thanksgiving Point exit. That place is amazing if you haven't been there- All really affordable prices. I have more pictures of the plate holder in some January posts when we first moved in if you want to see it better.

Roger said...

you crazy freshman

arh175 said...

Chief~
I changed my blog, but I didn't have your email address~
email me~
arh175@gmail.com
HOOPES

Mom Lori said...

Love the photo. You are so dang cute:)

Go BYU! We L O V E you even if you do make the freshmen at Helaman Halls sign up for a rip off meal plan!