Thursday, April 8, 2010

Announcing...

Rog's graduation from BYU! Some of you (mostly family) will be receiving one of these in the mail in the next few days, but I thought I would post it for everyone else. We decided we couldn't justify paying for the official BYU Announcements this year, so we had my very amazing and talented brother make these. They turned out so good that I'm kicking myself for paying for the official ones when I graduated!
Thanks Jared! You're the best!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Yeah, I'm wondering why we bought the official announcements for Jared's graduation this year instead of having him make one. Go figure

Nice job Jared :)

Roger said...

How much did college age me!? I look like I'm 90!

Thanks Jared.

Jaxon's Mommy said...

CONGRATULATIONS ROGER!!!!

I'm sorry we will miss it. I am sure you will have a blast in the real world! :)