Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Apology

I really want to apologize for my April Fools joke. I am very embarrassed that I would do something so insensitive and childlike. I got caught up in all the April Fools jokes being played on me at work and did not think my joke through clearly before posting it. In the future I will try to have better judgement in the things that I post.

I was not trying to cause undue worry and stress for anyone nor was I trying to make light of such a serious situation. I know that having to deal with the trial of a baby coming early is nothing to joke about. I am not perfect and I just didn't think it through. If I offended you, I am truly sorry. I am asking that you please forgive me.

2 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Love this post :)

tracy said...

Oh, Chief, i'm sorry i said i hated April Fool's jokes (which i do), i didn't mean to hurt your feelings or make you feel bad.

Sorries.

Love,
tracy