Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Conference Weekend

We had a great conference weekend full of family, good food, and uplifting talks!

Friday night we got to spend some time with Diana and Jason which doesn't happen very often with them all the way down in Texas. The reason for their visit wasn't the best (Jason's grandpa passed away), but it was fun to see them nonetheless. They flew in Friday and spent the day in Salt Lake before driving up to Twin Falls on Saturday. We had Cafe Rio, watched the unfortunate BYU vs. Utah State game, and just hung out. Here's Diana opening the BYU Onesie I made.



Saturday while the men were at Priesthood, Corby and I went with my mom to Kohl's and picked out some warm clothes for the little guy. I can't wait to bundle him up in this bear jacket!



Sunday morning we had our usual Ririe Waffle Breakfast which was delicious as always. Here is Corby with my youngest cousin, McKay.



Then we got to attend the Sunday Afternoon Session with some of Roger's family. Thank you to Jared and my grandparents for watching the Corb, so we could go!



{Tay, Martha, Phat Tony, KD, me, and Rog}

I can't wait to get the November Ensign, so I can really absorb the messages that were shared!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Awesome weekend with family :)

tracy said...

Soooo jealous! Wish i could have been there! That bear coat is the cutest.

W, wait...you already played the Aggies? And it 'twas "unfortunate"? A game during conference?

Does this mean....? ;)

No, it can't be....

tracy said...

Very pretty family!

Emily said...

Glad you're weekend was great! Congrats to Diana!

tracy said...

PS i have a you Tube account of my own, finally. My name is The Dahmane1...i think. Spread the word...if you want!

Shauna said...

Yes Tracy, we played Utah State Friday night and it was very unfortunate for BYU... You should be proud of your Aggies, they beat us bad!

P.S. LOVE that Glee clip! Thanks for sharing!