Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Life Would Suck Without You

Last week Rog went on a business trip to a conference in Orlando, FL. He left early Sunday morning and got home Wednesday morning. This was by far the longest we have ever been apart our entire marriage and I was definitely not a fan of it. I know that's not even that long, but I've grown quite fond of my redhead and I missed having him around. I missed crawling into bed next to him and snuggling up after feeding our little guy in the middle of the night. I missed having a reason to have dinner ready at a certain time. I missed having a helper at night to give me a break from the Corb.

I know that lots of jobs require much more travel than an occasional conference. I'm sorry if your husband has one of those jobs. And I'm extremely grateful Rog has a job where he doesn't have to travel all the time. I knew this before, but it was just confirmed while he was gone. (Edda, I don't know how you do it!)

Anyway, here are some pictures from his trip taken on his iPhone.

Mickey Soap. He stayed at one of the Disney World Resorts, but he didn't get to go to any of the parks.



One day he found this little gecko when he was getting in the shower. How funny!



And here he is looking all professional helping do a survey for 3M.



Rog, my life would suck without you. Thanks for being mine!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

tracy said...

What a sweet entry. You two are so lovely! :)

Cute husband! Cute gecko!

i LOVE that song! Especially the "Glee" version! (It's on You Tube).

Mom Lori said...

Roger is awesome in so many ways!

So are you sweet daughter of mine :)

I am so fortunate to have daughters who are happily married!

Roger said...

That is an open bar right behind me. Needless to day it was an interesting night.

Mom Lori said...

That's funny, Roger, it looks like a wall to me :)

Mom Lori said...

Oh, that thing over to the side - I get it now

tracy said...

When Chief's away, Roger plays...Open Bar...lol! ;)