Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Crafts

I made this BYU Onesie for Corby, but I didn't take into account that he is a half giant baby. Even though it says it is 6-9 months (Gerber), it is too short for him. So I decided to give it to Diana and Jason because they just announced they are having a baby in May! We're so excited for them! Hopefully this will fit their baby at some point.



I made this changing pad way back in August before our trip to Canada, but I never got around to posting it. I really like how it turned out and it came in handy many times on our trip! Directions here.




Right now I'm working on my page for a Quiet Book Swap that Emily is coordinating. I also have my eye on this ABC Book for Corbyn.

So many crafts, but so little time... Sigh.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Roger said...

Half Giant Babies do take a lot of work and effort. Now wonder you are very busy.

tracy said...

"Half Giant Baby". Ha, ha, ha. But he's such a cute little Giant. That onsie is adorable.

Diana and "Jeb" will love it.

Mom Lori said...

The onesie is adorable - Go BYU :)

I also love the changing pad - very cute!

That ABC book is cute too - I would never even attempt such a feat - you are amazing!

Love our "Half Giant Baby"

Emily said...

L-O-V-E LOVE the BYU onesie! It is so cute- too bad Corbyn was too big for it :( But I'm sure Diana is very appreciate of it!

I also saw the tutorial for the changing pad....can't decide if I should make it or buy one. What to do, what to do???