Thursday, November 4, 2010

Back from the Dead

The past week and a half I have felt like a walking zombie. Take a little virus, add a nasty case of mastitis, throw in a baby with a stuffy nose that is constantly waking you up at night and you get one very sick and unhappy mommy. Thanks to antibiotics and a baby who finally let me get a couple good nights of sleep, I am back to my normal functioning self.

Now I am frantically trying to get my quiet book pages done for the quiet book swap I am participating in (due November 9th). Don't worry Emily, I have a schedule worked out and I WILL finish on time!

So what I'm saying is, I have some updating to do on this here bloggy, but it might not get done until after next Tuesday. I'll do my best.

Now for a picture (because I know you grandmas and others are dying to see the cuteness that is Mr. Corbyn Roger Phillips).



P.S. Rog has a very important "test" for work today at 3:00. If he passes, he gets a bonus. If he doesn't pass, he gets to look for a new job. So if you wouldn't mind, send all your happy thoughts his way today at 3:00! I know he'll do great, but a little extra help wouldn't hurt!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

tracy said...

Asolutely the most adorable pic of the two of you! Just love it!!!!! So sorry you have been sick! Yuckies!!!



Wh-what???? "...has to look for a new job?" GAH! Noooo, he will do great and get that huge bonus....you shall then hand said bonus over...!


"Dance to the Time Warp Again"!

Loves,
tracy

Mom Lori said...

Cute Jamies Corby :)

Excited to see my family this weekend!

Emily said...

Oh please- Like I would ever worry about you not finishing on time. Not to worry :) Can't wait to see those pages though- I bet the are stupendous! I'm sorry you have been so sick...I had no idea you weren't feeling well. That is lousy :( Glad you're doing better!

Roger said...

Thanks for the happy thoughts. I am so glad that I get to see the cuteness that is Corby everyday.

tracy said...

i had a dream that Roger had to take the MMPI...that's what happens when one is a crayzee!

tracy said...

Ice cubes! Todah Roba!

Er'ev Tov!


How did the MMPI go, Rog?