Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Booyah!

After a few late nights and a little help from my Rog, I am happy to announce that my 13 quiet book pages are DONE!



Here's the finished product.



The apples snap on/off.



All 13 pages stacked up and ready to be turned in! What a beautiful sight!



So that means you can expect some blog updates in the next few days... stay tuned! Oh and just in case anyone was stressing over the possibility of Rog losing his job - no need to worry, he passed!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Roger said...

Rog a good helper... Rog smart.

Mom Lori said...

WOW - They turned out beautiful :)

Rog is such a good sport to help - I bet he is as excited as you are that they are done!

Good job :)

tracy said...

It's so great, i love it! Oh, the book is beautiful too! ;)

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

Oh my heck Shauna! They are so cute, and you probably spent sooo much more time and effort on your pages than I did!