Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BYU vs. New Mexico

I was going to skip posting about this (and move on to posting about Thanksgiving), but when I uploaded these pictures from my camera I thought they were too cute not to share. So you'll have to wait another day to hear about our fabulous Thanksgiving in Colorado. Hopefully I'll be able to get to that tomorrow.

The BYU vs. New Mexico game was the last home game of the season. My parents couldn't come up that weekend because the Jubilee of Trees (similar to the Festival of Trees in Salt Lake, but smaller) was going on down in St. George and my dad was in charge of it. So we debated all week what we were going to do about the game (because we wouldn't have anyone to watch Corby). Finally we decided it would be too cold to go to the game. But as I've mentioned before, we don't have tv anymore... So the Pughs were nice enough to let us watch the game at their place while they were at the actual game.

Here we are watching the game...

Now let's zoom in on Corbyn. Look at him so intently watching the Cougs. That's my boy! And yes, he only has one sock on. It's a game we play all day long.
Later he decided he was hungry and the only thing that would satisfy his hunger was Zack's computer. Oh man, this kid cracks me up! He just has to taste everything in sight!
Final score: BYU 40 - New Mexico 7!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mom Lori said...

What did Corby think about the BYU / Utah Game?

Yum - gotta love those computers :)

Mom Lori said...

How did Zack feel about Corby trying to eat his laptop?

tracy said...

Love it, getting those computer skills "down" early in life! So darling!

i didn't hear, what happened to-gasp-your tv?

i thought lines were bad!

tracy said...

Getting a "taste" of the laptop in his furture, that Corby is...by the time he's ready though, notebooks will be dinosaurs, i am certian.

Someone stop me.

Roger said...

Isn't he awesome! Computers are good, too.