Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

Every year I make homemade Christmas presents for our family and close friends. This year I didn't have much time, but I wanted to continue the tradition. So I made these ornaments. They are quick and easy, but I think they are pretty.



I wanted to wrap them in treat bags. One night I walked around Walmart for about an hour because I was sure they would have them there, but I ended up going home empty handed. So I asked my friends on facebook where I could find them and I got a lot of suggestions. (Rog makes fun of facebook, but it really can be quite helpful sometimes.) I ended up getting them at Zurchers because that was close to where I was. I love how they turned out!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley King said...

What a cute idea! If you could send me about 1/10 of your craftiness, I'd appreciate it :)

Mom Lori said...

These ornaments are gorgeous!