Thursday, December 16, 2010

The many pajamas of Corb

I was looking through recent pictures of our little Corb and I discovered I have a cute one in each of his pajamas.

These are his Christmas pajamas from his Grandma Phillips. We got him all ready for bed before we went to the Pugh Christmas party. And put on his new beanie, so he would be warm on the ride over. We call him the blur.



Next, one night we went in to check on him before we went to bed and this is what we found. Cute little bum in the air.



Finally, on Tuesday I was in the kitchen ALL DAY LONG cooking. I was taking dinner to a family in our ward that just had a baby and we were having my friend, Stacey, and her fiance over for dinner the same night. Talk about crazy! So before we even got dressed for the day, we were in the kitchen getting the rolls rising. Corby was being a little rolly polly and ended up rolling into the dishwasher and getting stuck! Before I could save him I had to grab my camera and get a picture!



So there you have it, 3 pajamas, 3 cute pictures of a Corb!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

tracy said...

That smile, the hat, the jammies in the first pic...just precious! Before i saw the photo, i thought somehow the Corb had managed to roll i n s i d e the dishwasher! Whew! (Don't ask how i thought that possible!)

Mama to the rescue! :)

tracy said...

"Monkey, monkey..." jammies!

Roger said...

You are such a good mom :)

tracy said...

Happy 6 months Corby! :)

tracy said...

Aww, hey, thanks, Roger..i don't really think so, but...Oh, you mean Shauna!!!! Oops, my mistake...sorry...slinks of, totally embarassed....... ;)


Where IS everybody? i feel like i'm talking to myself...oh, yeah, i am.....

tracy said...

Okay, the jammie pics are darling, don't get me wrong, however....blog time...i miss you!

Mom Lori said...

I'm back Tracy - he he

I like your braids Corby dear - that hat looks nice and warm :)

I love babies in jammies!