Wednesday, March 2, 2011

80th Birthday Bash

Last weekend we went down to St. George for Grandpa Phillips' 80th birthday bash.
While we were there:
I got a haircut that was wwwaaaaayyyy overdue! We're talking I hadn't had one since last August.
I got to go for a run OUTSIDE! A nice change from my normal treadmill run.
Rog and I went golfing with my dad.
I finally hemmed some jeans I bought in November. (Here is a great tutorial I found on how to hem jeans while keeping the original hem.)
Rog and I beat my parents at 3 puzzle races!
Corby perfected his scrunchy face.
And on to the main event - the birthday party! Roger's parents, all of his uncles and aunts, McKae and Anthony, Marti, a handful of his cousins, and friends of the family came to celebrate. We all had a great time - especially Corbyn!
Happy birthday Grandpa Phillips! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom Lori said...

We so enjoyed having Roger, Shauna and Corby stay with us last weekend!

The sad thing is we really tried on the puzzle races. We seem to have lost our touch :(

Nice scrunchy face Corby dear :)

Mom Lori said...

Happy Birthday Grandpa Phillips!

Roger said...

I love that picture of Corbaby.