Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Splish Splash

Corby and I hit up Seven Peaks today just the two of us. I've been hesitant to go without Rog, but today I decided to go for it. It was the best part of our day!
After he woke up from his first nap, it took me an hour and 15 minutes to get him (and me) fed, dressed, sunblocked up, and ready to go. I snapped this picture to send to Rog and then went to put him in his car seat... Only to find that he had just pooed. Awesome. So we went back inside, changed his diaper, and then we were finally on our way.
We went around the lazy river for awhile - he had a blast splashing with his hands. Then we went to the kiddy pool (the big kid kiddy pool because it was warmer today than the little kid kiddy pool) where he got so confident walking around. The water was almost up to his neck, so I made sure I had at least a hand (if not 2) on him at all times. He kept trying to drink the water - silly boy! He was giggling and having the time of his life. I finally had to get him out because I could tell he was absolutely freezing.
We dried off and got warmed up just in time for a thunderstorm to hit! So we spent a few minutes hiding out in the gift shop before heading home.
What a fun day with my little boy!
(And in case anyone was wondering, it was more crowded today than it was on the Saturday we went! But not too crowded to have fun.)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mom Lori said...

How fun for you two!

Excited for him to visit our pool :)

tracy said...

Wow, you are so brave to take him on your own...way to go! Glad you had fun!

Such cute pictures!

xoxo,

tracy

Roger said...

He's probably pooing during that picture, that is why he is smiling so big.

tracy said...

Ha, ha, Roger!


And you're smiling so big 'cause you didn't have to change the diper!