Wednesday, July 6, 2011

1 Year Photos

My mom got a City Deal for a photo shoot at a place in Sandy. So the day before Corby's 1st birthday, we took him in. I drove up during his nap and when he woke up he was being really clingy. I didn't know if she was able to get any good shots. Luckily, there were a ton of good ones. It was so hard to narrow it down to just a few. Here are the three we ended up with. I think each one shows a different aspect of his cute little personality.


What a cutie!!
We got them printed out in a collage. I can't wait to find a frame and hang it up in his room. Thanks mom!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy! I would love to have one of these pictures - my favorite (well, all three) is the one leaning up against your legs. His personality does shine through. Everyone else is moving to Colorado - when are you coming!!??

Kris and Megan said...

so adorable! how is he already 1!! such a good blend of you and roger!

Mom Lori said...

You are very welcome - glad the photographer captured some cute ones :)

Wish I'd used my other deal for a family photo session. Now our family won't be complete for TWO YEARS!

Roger said...

He is so cool!

tracy said...

They are all so cute, however, the first picture is just precious!