Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hello There

Yeah I know, long time, no blog... This week has been C-R-A-Z-Y! All month it seemed like I had nothing going on and then this week hits and I've had something every single day! Between canning peaches, visiting teaching (all 4 of my sisters), setting up meals/taking a meal to a new mom in our ward, starting a weekly Photoshop class, and dinner group (tonight - praying that my egg rolls turn out), I feel like I've had no time to do anything (including sleep). And this weekend is equally busy.
I have a few posts in the works - one about last weekend and the awful BYU game and one about Corby turning 15 months old last Saturday. I don't know exactly when I'll get to those - hopefully soon. But for now I just thought I'd let you know we're alive and well.
And because no post is complete without a picture of Corby the Corbs, here are a few silly ones for your viewing pleasure.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Thanks for brightening my day with The Corb :)

Get more sleep girl!

Emily said...

That is so funny because I was JUST (really, like 2 minutes ago) thinking of you and missing you guys and thinking of how long it had been since you blogged. I wondered if you went out of town or something. Ha ha.

Busy is stressful but good sometimes! Makes the week go by fast which is good sometimes. Good luck with dinner group tonight! Egg rolls....my egg roll recipe? Yum!