Tuesday, July 31, 2012

3 Months

PJ at 3 months:

*Sucks her thumb.
*Loves to smile at whoever will look at her.
*Sleeps through the night - usually goes down about 9:00 pm, wakes up at 5:00 am to eat, and then goes back to sleep until about 8:00 am.
*Is doing better at naps. Usually it only takes her a few minutes to fall asleep and she doesn't scream too much. Occassionally it will take her longer and she'll scream her head off, but those times are becoming more and more rare. I can usually expect her to nap for 40 minutes - I'm hoping that will gradually get longer.
*Likes to sit in the bumbo and be part of the group.
*Grabs onto my hair and holds on tight.
*Is starting to pick up toys that are in her reach and put them in her mouth.
*Has laughed a few times.
*Squeals when she is happy.
*Has started drooling a lot.
*Will have conversations with us - we'll copy what noises she's making and she'll make them back at us.
*Is usually very happy and content, but if she is upset she will definitely let you know!
*Likes watching the ceiling fan.



We love our Pudgy Peej!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom Lori said...

She smiles at everyone? I thought she smiled at me cause she loves me so much!

PJ also likes to be held with her head on your shoulder but you have to be careful not to let her fall asleep!

She is a delight and I love her dearly :)

Roger said...

That's my cute Pudgy Peej

tracy said...

Soooo cute, especially the second picture, adorable!


Hope i get to see you all soon!


xoxo, tracy