Monday, November 5, 2012

Pumpkin Recipe Roundup

The first week of October I opened up one of those huge cans of pumpkin. My goal was to use it up before it went bad and I'm happy to report I accomplished that goal!

First I made Pumpkin Ginger Skookies with Ginger Spice Cookie Dough, Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream, and Buttermilk Caramel Syrup.



Next up was one of our favorite pumpkin recipes from last year - Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread.



Then one night for dinner we had Pumpkin Roll Pancakes with Breakfast Potatoes (a breakfast-for-dinner staple at our house).



Finally I made a favorite from a few years ago - Pumpkin Whoopie Pies. After making them I remembered just how good they are and because I had the perfect amount of pumpkin and half a can of frosting left, I made them again!

It was a delicious month of pumpkin goodies!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yum! I love new pumpkin recipes

The Goodrich's said...

Yum! Those look great! I just opened a big can last week...we've already made pumpkin pancakes a few times, a pumpkin roll, pumpkin pie milkshakes, and pumpkin snickerdoodles, found here: http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/09/pumpkin-snickerdoodle-cookies.html

Mom Lori said...

The Pumpkin Whoopie Pies were yummy - I got two! Wish I had been around to taste the other pumpkin creations! They look impressive and I'm sure they tasted even better than they look!

Emily said...

I'm seriously impressed with all your different recipes! I wish I was around to have tried some of them, they all look so yummy!