Thursday, November 29, 2012

We're Alive

Has it really been 2 weeks since I posted last? Aiyiyi! We've definitely entered the time of year where my to-do list is GINORMOUS and the time I have to accomplish everything on that to-do list is teeny tiny!

Last week was spent taking care of 2 sick kids. Peyton was the sickest that she has ever been in her entire life. It was so sad to hear that little girl's croupy cough! And Corbyn was sick enough that he took a few naps - something he has completely sworn off otherwise. They are both almost completely better now - I'm hoping and praying they can stay that way until after Christmas!



On top of that, last week my entire family was in town (other than the Jar in Sweden of course). I hosted Thanksgiving, so when I wasn't taking care of sick kids, I was making sure that this beautiful display of food went off without a hitch!



This week I've been playing catch up in a major way and trying to remember how to take care of 2 kids on my own while Rog is at work. I've been doing it for 7 months now, but it seems like every Monday I have to relearn how to do it after having help on the weekend - especially a long weekend!

You can expect a lot of blogs in the next few days with a much more comprehensive review of the past 2 weeks. For now I basically just wanted to say, we're alive and well!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mom Lori said...

I can relate to your comment about playing catch up! I have had a very stressful week after being gone for 9 days. It was worth it though since I got to be with my family :) Missed you Jar!

I also have a GINORMOUS to-do list but that seems to be the story of my life . . .

Yep, Shauna and Roger did a great job hosting Thanksgiving Dinner - Thanks again!