Saturday, January 24, 2009

Recent Happenings

Monday was Martin Luther King Jr. Day and I had to work. BOO!!! We decided to go to Tucanos for lunch because Roger had a free meal there for his birthday. Even though it was no fun working on a holiday, it was fun to get to have lunch with Rog.

I decided to branch out a little and make some cards with my cricut. I'm not very good at it yet, but I'm sure I'll get better with practice.

We have been wanting to use our All Sport Passes more, so we went to the men's volleyball game last night. Roger had never been before and I hadn't been since before we got engaged. It was fun to do something different for our Friday date night.

2 comments:

tracy said...

They call it "Lee, Davis, King Day" here in Ol' Virginny...work it out.
"That's what i like about the South."

Glad to see you guys had a fun time!
Chris is having a g r e a t time right now...he is back in bed, snoring away, 'cause they closed his skool (Hee, "Lee Davis HS") because of the weather. i'm hoping on a call from Northstar to come get Sam, as it's sleeting and snowing outside.

i know, normal for you, but we all don't know what the heck to do about it...except run to the store and stock up on bread and orange soda. heh. and....whatever else hasn't disappeared from the shelves yet. Hey, this is an e m e r g e n c y ...here!

Mom Lori said...

Cute cards - My favorite is the "Mother" card you made for me for Mother's Day