Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tapity, tap, tap!

Last month I mentioned that I had a small performance for my tap company, Foot Poetry. Well, the time for our BIG shows has come! Here is the information for our shows.

Move Those Feet!
January 17, 2009, 7:30 pm
Covey Center for the Arts
425 West Center Street Provo, Utah
Tickets $10 General Admission
(801) 852-7007 or coveycenter.org

Footwork
January 29, 2009, 7:30 pm
Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center
138 West 300 South Salt Lake City, Utah
Tickets $12 General Admission
(801) 355-ARTS or arttix.org

The shows will include Tap, Irish Step Dance, Clogging, and Flamenco. If you need to see a show for a class or just want to enjoy a really good concert, I would definitely recommend one of these shows.

Roger is going to purchase tickets at the Covey Center on Monday during the box office hours (to avoid ticketing fees), so if you would like him to get you a ticket while he is there, just let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... Roger is, good for him.

Mom Lori said...

I'm excited for the show!

Thanks for getting the tickets, Roger