Thursday, July 16, 2009

Duckies, Babies, Lagoon, and Settlers

My family came up from St. George for the weekend because my Uncle Chris, Aunt Tracy, and Cousin Sam were here from Virginia. It was fun to have my whole family on my mom's side together. Friday night some of us went golfing in Park City. My dad got an eagle on one of the holes. It was a Par 4 and he got it in the hole in 2 shots! It was amazing! My mom and I were more interested in the cute little duckies...



Saturday was my BFF Amber's baby shower. She has such a cute little belly (emphasis on little) and she's due in less than a month! We can't wait to meet the little guy who I hope for her sake is actually little. She told us that Dane (her husband) was 24 inches long when he was born!

Saturday night we headed off to Lagoon! My Grandpa Ririe came which was really fun! He rode with us on Rattlesnake Rapids (we all got soaked) and the Log Flume. We made sure to start out with my favorite, the Rocket (Re-entry). We also did Wicked which looked terrifying, but actually wasn't too bad.

Sunday we had dinner at the Ford's house and then played Settlers. I was obsessed with Settlers my freshman year, but I haven't played it too much since then. Diana recently discovered that she likes Settlers too which is pretty funny because we always used to try to get her to play with us and she wouldn't.



It was fun to see the Virginia part of our family although we didn't get to do enough with them!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Awesome weekend with many fun memories and photos too!

Roger said...

The best part of Settlers was when Lori tried to get the little kids to take pictures of us and she scared them.

tracy said...

Hee, that's 'cause ya'll were with the "Settler's" all evening. Ya'll, ya'll". ;)

Jocelyn said...

She is 8 months pregnant in that photo???? WOW! Most ladies (myself included) look that big at 4 months.....