Thursday, July 16, 2009

Look who's taller than Rog now!

My little brother has always been short... until now. It seems like every time we see him he's taller than the last time we saw him. First he passed me and now he has passed Rog. Looks like he actually might have a chance at getting married now. :)



It's ok Rog, I still love you even though you are shorter than my little bro and losing your hair. I really don't mind not wearing high heals and we all knew the balding thing was inevitable.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Grow Jared Grow!

Roger, we love you just the way you are!

Kara Kaufman said...

We miss you guys! Thanks for the congrats on facebook. We are excited for our little boy (NOv. 13th) You two crack me up. You all still going to be around in the fall?

Roger said...

I may be short and going bald, but my wife is HOT!!! So there.