Saturday, August 29, 2009

10 Things I Love

I've seen this on a few of my friend's blogs lately and I wanted to do it, so here are 10 things I LOVE (in no particular order).



Autumn - I love the changing colors, the crisp cool air, sweatshirts. I hate that summer is ending because that means Rog has to go back to school, but I love autumn! I can't wait to hear the crunch of autumn leaves.

New York City - There is so much to see and do. I love visiting the Statue of Liberty, riding the Subway, seeing the huge buildings, catching a show on Broadway. I would never live there because it is way too busy and crazy for raising a family, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE visiting New York City! We will definitely be going to visit Ground Zero once the Memorial is done.

Pictures - I am a firm believer that a picture is worth a 1,000 words. On our adventures, if we don't have a picture of it, it didn't happen. I love blogging, scrapbooking, organizing, and framing pictures.

Disneyland - Definitely the Happiest Place on Earth. I've been a million times and I'll go a million more. In fact, we will be there next weekend to run the Disneyland 5K. So. Freaking. Exited!

Games - I love to have people over and play games. I'm not too picky which one. I'll try any game. And I don't even have to win every time. I just like playing games. Currently my favorite is Ticket to Ride.

A Clean House - There is nothing more satisfying to me than having a clean house. I don't like going to bed or leaving for work if my house isn't in order. I don't freak out if it isn't, but I love when it is!

BYU Football - This is probably one of the reasons I love autumn so much. No matter if they are having a good season or a bad season, I still love my cougars. I love going to the stadium on a Saturday afternoon and enjoying a good game. 7 days until the first game of the season!

The Temple - I love to see the temple. I love to go to the temple and feel the peace it brings. I love that I was married and sealed for all eternity to my sweetheart there.

Dance - Although I'm pretty much retired, I still love dance. I can't wait to have little girls and put them in tutu's and take them to ballet class. Dance shaped me and made me who I am today. Good thing there's So You Think You Can Dance to give me my fix.

My Rog - Above all things in life I love being married to my best friend. He takes such good care of me and puts up with my crazy need to constantly be doing things even though he would rather spend his weekends playing video games. We have so much fun together and I can't even imagine my life without him in it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

roger said...

First, she doesn't have to win the game,but seems to stick with the ones that she does win.

Second, she does go crazy if her house is a mess. We're screwed when we have kids.

Finally, she is my favorite thing too.

Mom Lori said...

Hope your mommy is one of your favorite thiings too!