Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School

Today marks the end of summer and the beginning of Rog's senior year of college. Only 2 semesters left! It is going to be a busy and challenging semester for my redhead. 3 of the classes he's taking are ones that I took (Business Law, Money & Banking, and Strategic Management). 2 of them (Business Law and Money & Banking) were very difficult. I remember breathing a huge sigh of relief when I was done with them! He's also taking a Supply Chain class that looks pretty difficult. And he's working... Somewhere. He was just planning on working part time at the APX warehouse, but another opportunity has presented itself. It would pay more and give him valuable experience in the health care industry which is where he ultimately wants to end up, so if he gets offered the job, he'll probably take it. I'll keep you updated.



Rog: "I don't need a back to school picture, I'm a senior in college."

Ah, they grow up so fast!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Sorry Rog, I'm the one who started this "Back to School" picture thing when Shauna was a wee little one!

roger said...

If she is taking pictures of me going back to school, I feel sorry for our kids.

Anna said...

Shauna, you are a good blogger. You blog regularly and are good at taking pictures of all the things you do. I forget my camera far too often! Nice work.

Diana, Jason, and Blake said...

Oh man! I wish I would have gotten a picture of Jason on his first day of med school.

tracy said...

Roger Now all you need is a "Bob the Builder" lunchbox! No, wait, "Sponge Bob" would be even better! Wheb did BYC start letting students wear shorts? Boy, i AM old!!!!!

Diana....is there really a "Short White Coat" Ceremony?