Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SYTYCD Top 6

Getting caught up after being gone for over a week is hard! Don't worry, my big huge Alaska post is coming. I thought I would do a quick post about last week's SYTYCD during my lunch break, so I get it in before tonight's show! Anyway, my favorite this week was actually Jeanine's solo. I really like Jeanine's solos because they have more substance than just a bunch of tricks.

(Sorry... they took the video off youtube and I can't find another one.)

This week we're down to the top 4.... Finale week! I do have to say that on June 30th I predicted the top 4 and I got 3 out of 4 correct. I had Melissa instead of Jeanine. So close! At this point I don't have any idea who will win tomorrow and I'm not even sure who I want to win! All 4 are very good and no one really stands out to me as the winner. We'll see what happens tonight and tomorrow!

1 comments:

tracy said...

Hey, thanks for the vid...um...is it just me or does she look kinda, um....chubby? i mean, for a dancer...? Judge, judge, judge.....look who's talking.......