Tuesday, May 25, 2010

June Crafts

I figure that in June I won't have much time for crafting, but I'll want some June decorations. So I did my June crafting a little early.

Here is my June "0".



I also made this birdhouse because I don't really have anything else to put out in June. When I was buying this birdhouse, I also bought a birdhouse with a heart-shaped hole for Valentine's Day. They were only $1 each, so I figured why not? When I got them home Rog looked at me like I was a crazy person. Apparently two birdhouses is a lot?



When I was making these I had a little accident with the Mod Podge. I spilled it all over the living room - it was on the coffee table and the carpet. Good thing it cleans up pretty well and dries clear. The next night I spilled a very large glass of water all over the kitchen floor. They weren't lying when they said a symptom of pregnancy in the 9th month is, "Increasing clumsiness and difficulty getting around." If you don't believe me look it up in What to Expect When You're Expecting. Just another reason it's getting time for Corby to come!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mom Lori said...

What an adorable "O" - Love the lady bug!

Clumsy Shauna - better not drink any red Kool-Aid until after Corby comes :)

Mom Lori said...

You can never have too many birdhouses . . .

Roger said...

We went from zero birdhouses to two, what was i supposed to think.

tracy said...

We have a momma and daddy Cardinal who visit our back deck all the time...so cute. They need a house if Rog thinks you have too many...